Wallace and Gromit is a British clay animation comedy series created by Nick Park of Aardman Animations. The series consists of four short films and a feature-length film. The series centers on Wallace, a good-natured, eccentric cheese loving inventor, along with his companion Gromit, a silent yet loyal and intelligent anthropomorphic dog. Wallace was originally voiced by veteran actor Peter Sallis. but as of 2011 this role has been passed on to Ben Whitehead. Gromit has no mouth and remains silent communicating only through means of facial expressions and body language.
- A Grand Day Out is a 1989 short film created by Nick Park it is the first Wallace and Gromit short film it was released on November 4th 1989. The film focuses of Wallace and Gromit who spend a bank holiday by building a homemade rocket to the Moon to sample cheese.
- The Wrong Trousers is a 1993 short film created by Nick Park it is the second Wallace and Gromit short film it was released on December 26th 1993. The film focuses on Wallace being used by a criminal penguin in a robbery involving mechanical trousers. It won an Academy Award for Best Animated Short in 1993
- A Close Shave is a 1995 short film created by Nick Park it is the third Wallace and Gromit short it was released on December 24th 1995. The film focuses on Wallace who falls for Wendolene a wool shop owner while Gromit is framed for the sheep rustling. It won an Academy Award for Best Animated Short in 1995
- A Matter of Loaf and Death is a 2008 short film created by Nick Park it is the third Wallace and Gromit short it was released on December 24th 1995. The film focuses on Wallace and Gromit starting a new bakery business. When the duo both learn that bakers have been mysteriously murdered, Gromit tries to solve the case before Wallace ends up a victim himself.
- Wallace and Gromit The Curse Of The Were Rabbit is a 2005 British American stop-motion animated comedy film. The film was produced by Aardman Animations in partnership with DreamWorks Animation. It was directed by Nick Park and Steve Box. The film focuses on an eccentric inventor Wallace and his mute and intelligent dog, Gromit, as they come to the rescue of the residents of a village which is being plagued by a mutant rabbit before an annual vegetable competition. It was released on October 7th 2005 it won and Academy Award for Best Animated Feature in 2005.
- Shaun The Sheep Movie is a 2015 British stop-motion animated adventure comedy film based on the television series Shaun the Sheep, created by Nick Park. The film focuses Shaun and his flock into the big city to rescue their farmer who found himself amnesiac there as a result of their mischief It was released on February 6th 2015.
- Shaun The Sheep is a British stop motion animated TV Series it is a spin off of the Wallace and Gromit franchise. It stars Shaun who previously featured in A Close Shave it is show on CBBC the series focuses and his madcap adventures around a small farm as the leader of his flock. The series inspired its own spin-off Timmy Time which follows the adventures of Shaun's small cousin and is aimed at younger viewers. A feature-length film, titled Shaun the Sheep Movie, was released theatrically in 2015. A 30-minute film, titled Shaun the Sheep: The Farmer's Llamas was aired as a 2015 Christmas TV special. It was released on March 5th 2007.
- Timmy Time is a British stop-motion animated children's comedy series made for the BBC by Aardman Animations. It started broadcasting in the UK on CBeebies. The show is a spin-off from the Shaun the Sheep animation which itself is a spin-off from the Aardman series Wallace & Gromit, which introduced the character of Shaun. The series focuses on Timmy going to preschool it was released on April 6th 2009-July 13th 2012.
- Wallace and Gromit's World of Invention is a BBC One science show featuring the animated claymation characters Wallace and Gromit, made by Aardman Animation. The TV Series focuses on a whole new generation of innovative minds by showing them real, but mind-boggling, machines and inventions from around the world that have influenced his illustrious inventing career. It was released on November 3rd 2010-December 8th 2010.
- Wallace & Gromit's Musical Marvels is TV Series. The TV Series focuses on an which orchestral renditions of Julian Nott's theme from Wallace & Gromit and classical music set to scenes from the Wallace & Gromit films. it was released on July 29th 2012.